Laminine Health Benefits

Monday, October 21, 2013

Laminine Health Benefits

Welcome to the Best Year of Your Life





What is Laminine and what can Laminine do for you?

Laminine is a form of a natural 'adaptogen' helping to create a state of  balance or normalization  and  restore the body to its natural state of homeostasis.

Laminine helps regenerate aging cells and nourish unhealthy cells, supporting restoration to their original state. Your body has its own repair mechanism, the physical ability to regenerate your own damaged cells. This repair mechanism is alive and well when we were younger, but falters as we age.

Laminine unleashes this powerful repair mechanism inside all of us. It can bring physical, mental and emotional health to a new level… Help your body to heal itself.



Laminins are major proteins in the basal lamina (one of the layers of the basement membrane), a protein network
foundation for most cells and organs. The laminins are an important and biologically active part of the basal lamina,
influencing cell differentiation, migration, and adhesion, as well as phenotype and survival

Laminin is defined by the Webster Medical Dictionary as a "glycoprotein that is a component of connective tissue basement membrane and that promotes cell adhesion."  In other words, laminin is what hold us together... 

Lets be clear, Laminine itself does not cure anything. Laminine simply gives your body the resources it needs to heal itself. It feeds your cells so they can rebuild/rebalance your body and turn back time...

Now ask yourself this question… Would you be interested in a product that did any of the following?

As you look through the list, maybe you will think of someone you know or care about who may need this…

What can Laminine do for you?

In clinical trials, our main ingredient in Laminine® may help with the following...

• Moderate the stress response                • Maintain healthy cortisol levels
• Regulate serotonin levels                       • Reduce physical and mental stress
• Promote more restful sleep                    • Build collagen for healthier skin
• Reduce signs of normal aging                 • Improve emotional balance
• Enjoy faster post workout recovery        • Enhance muscle tone and strength
• Improve stamina and energy                  • Increase alertness
• Aid in brain function and activity            • Increase physical and mental strength
• Improve focus                                       • Increase libido/sexual desire
• Stimulate natural DHEA production         • Improve the overall sense of well-being


The American Health Journal & Kevin Sorbo on Laminine





Get My Laminine Now!



A FORMULA FOR LIFE – The Secret to Perfect Health

Have you ever wondered  how a child physically develops at a dramatic rate? How  a young person can exert so much energy and recover almost instantly? Have you ever noticed how a child is able to pick up new languages so quickly and how they remember the slightest things? Is it really just the benefits of being young and carefree?

There is actually an even more evolutionary reason for this phenomenon. It is indeed about fewer years of life and wear and tear physically, mentally and spiritually…but more than that, it is about the proximity to the embryonic state of being that supports all life…at birth and beyond.

The answer lies in a compound that is essential in supporting embryonic development; it is called Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF). While FGF is readily available in the human placenta, its availability to the human body diminishes over time and essentially vanishes as we age. Our body itself is unable to produce its own FGF, so it must derive it from food supply.

That is where LifePharm Global Network’s fills a crucial, missing link in the human chain of life.

All-natural Laminine is believed to be the only known source of FGF in adults. Research credits FGF with improving neuron (nerve cell) functions in your brain, increasing amino acids and peptides in your cells and assigning the proper stem cells to restore your body's organs  back  to their original  state. In laymen terms, the FGF reprograms adult stem cells and amino acids in your body, which make up your natural repair tools to travel to the areas that need it the most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body. This explains why Laminine® has demonstrated a wide range of benefits for different people, and in varying parts of the body.

Canadian TV footage of the history of Young

Tissue Extract the active ingredient in Laminine




This is truly Mother Nature’s perfect supplement for mental, physical and emotional health…naturally.

laminine, product, fibergrowth blast factor, fgf


Laminine® is a unique, patented formula that provides the most essential proteins and amino acids our body needs, along with the proper transport mechanisms to direct these nutritional building blocks to where the body needs it most.

It is the simplest of solutions – derived from a natural source – that supports the fundamental building blocks of the most complex organism in history…the human body.

This natural, synergistic super food contains most known vitamins, important trace minerals, essential amino acids plus other nutritional elements. Laminine® is nature’s pure, perfect food and the ideal combination of life-giving sustenance sourced from land, sea and plant.*


Laminine® helps regenerate aging cells – while completely nourishing unhealthy cells – and supporting restoration to a state of homeostasis. Your body has its own repair mechanism, which is the physical ability to regenerate your own damaged cells. This repair mechanism is alive and well when we are younger, but slows down with age.

It unleashes this powerful repair mechanism that exists inside all of us. Imagine your health improving, not deteriorating with time, and enjoying greater physical, mental and emotional strength. 

LifePharm® Global Network has the exclusive rights to manufacture and distribute the powerful and proprietary blend of ingredients that are combined to create Laminine® . The name comes from the word “Laminin”* which is the substance found in all of us on a cellular level that literally “holds us all together.” Laminine® is manufactured in the U.S. in reputable factories which follow strict FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines.

* People with egg allergies should consult a physician before taking Laminine.
* Product contains no Laminin





Laminine® has the 22 Essential Amino Acids 
the body needs to Rebuild and Rebalance

We use Amino Acids (he building blocks of proteins) in ALL our body's function


How and Why does it work?

Keep in mind that there are only two types of amino acids. They are the essential amino acids and the non-essential amino acids.

So what is the difference between these two? The essential amino acids are not manufactured by the body automatically. You will get these amino acids from the food that you eat or the dietary supplements that you take. The non-essential amino acids are manufactured by combining two or more of the essential amino acids. That is why it is very important that your body receives an adequate amount of dietary protein so that it can effectively form all 22 amino acids.

Amino acids are building blocks of protein. But why is protein so important to your body?
Protein makes up a huge proportion of your body weight. This proportion is only surpassed by water. Protein is prevalent in your hair, muscles, and all of your major organs.

The protein that we eat each day is broken down into amino acids. The body then will take these amino acids and construct the specific proteins that it needs.

Amino acids are also instrumental in helping to regulate the way the body works. This is because enzymes and hormones that regulate body functions, including brain functions, are made up of protein that is derived from amino acids. It is interesting to note that there are only 22 amino acids. However, long chains of these amino acids will combine to make up to 55,000 different proteins.

These proteins are then used to produce all of the enzymes, hormones and neurotransmitters that will allow for normal function and growth of all organs of the body. This includes the liver, brain, kidneys, sex organs and heart.

So what happens if you don't get enough protein to form all 22 amino acids?
This can affect almost all parts of your body. You could have emotional problems, developmental problems, weight problems, lingering infections, and the list goes on and on. In fact, without the presence of the 22 amino acids, you will have overall poor health.


The number of people being helped by taking Laminine™ is staggering, because by having the right building blocks of the body (which are Amino Acids) on a daily basis, our bodies are able to thrive again, just like in the beginning of life.

The human body begins…and ends…with the brain. Despite how much the human race has evolved, there is no denying that modern life puts immense amounts of stress on our brains and bodies. The imbalances created by these factors manifest themselves in the form of depression, fatigue, memory loss and a host of ailments and the deterioration physically, mentally and spiritually.

Laminine® represents more than supplemental science, literally and figuratively. Beyond supporting our body’s needs – which is what most supplements are intended to do – Laminine® can actually help recalibrate and reprogram ourselves on so many levels.

Rather than being a supplement that just address deficiencies, LifePharm Global Network’s exclusive formula is designed to take us back to efficiency, creating a new age in nutritional science.


 Laminine Business Opportunity Available



THE FOLLOWING ARE REAL LIFE LAMININE® TESTIMONIALS
The following testimonials are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. LifePharm Global Network is not responsible for any of these testimonials. These testimonials are not the opinion of Lifepharm® Global Network, but user’s own personal experiences.


"I started taking Laminine for about 2 weeks now and can really feel different in my energy. I'm a dialysis patient and I go to dialysis 3 times per week. Before taking Laminine, after dialysis, my body would just want to shut off... No matter how much my brain say that I am not tire, my body doesn't seem to agree with it. Now, after just 2 weeks of taking Laminine, I don't feel the same anymore. After Dialysis, I still have the energy to do other things. I'm not as burned out or tire as before... I'm so thankful that I have found Laminine. I now have hope that one day I will be dialysis free..."  
~ Tony Y.


“Seven years ago my knees were very hurt. I thought I would never be able to walk comfortably again. When I started taking Laminine®, I felt full of energy and enthusiasm, and the severe discomfort in my knees even went away! This is an incredible miracle.”  ~ Martha H. 


"Since giving my children Laminine, we have seen improvements in all four of our children. They have noticed their stamina was better, their performance in sports improved, they have more energy and most importantly, more focus. We’ve watched them excel not only in their sports but also with their grades. My kids love the product, and so do I!"  ~ April M


"I am a recovering addict and have struggled many years trying to maintain sobriety. I have begun the recovery process again, only this time I am taking Laminine. Already I have noticed a vast improvement in my mood. My energy and motivation for life’s pleasures are increasing everyday. I truly believe Laminine is helping me progress in my endeavors to remain drug free."  ~ Jill V.


"Ever since my mother died about six months ago, I couldn’t sleep as I experienced a deep sadness. After Laminine, I slept soundly for the first time and noticed me bouts of sadness gradually disappear. I have a great sense of well-being."  ~ Renee H.


"Laminine is an amazing product that I have been taking since October 2011. I am now back to feeling like my energetic, active and fully engaged self again. I have not felt this good, slept this well or had this much energy in years! Thank you Laminine."  ~ Brian S.


"I have just started taking Laminine for about a month. When I was attending LifeVention to learn more about Lamanine, I forgot to take my Laminine with me and I totally regretted it. Thursday was the first day of LifeVention and everyone was so excited, including me. I enjoyed the morning session with great anticipation. During lunch, I opted in for the hotel lunch and I asked the lady that was taking the orders, I have Lactose Intolerance and can't have cheese or mayonnaise. She told me that all their sandwiches are lactose free, it does not include mayonnaise or cheese in them. After the 3rd bite, my stomach wasn't happy. I was miserable for the rest of the day on Thursday and Friday. I didn’t have a good night of rest at all those 2 days. Saturday morning, I woke up to more pain and it doesn't seem like its ever going to go away. Lucky for me, I met a nice gentleman when the door first opened. His name was Charlie! Thank God for his kindness! He asked me if I've tried the new Laminine Omega+++ with the Laminine yet and I told him no. I can't even bare the thought of the long line with my tummy boiling over. He was so sweet that he offered me 3 Laminine and 1 Omega+++ that morning. Guess what? Next thing I knew, my stomach pain was gone and I totally forgot about it. For the rest of the day, I couldn't find Charlie to thank him enough because of the crowd but I got to say, Laminine did its job and I am proud to be a part of LifePharm as a distributor."  ~ Kathy Y.


“I am compelled to tell you how wonderful I feel after just 3 days on the Laminine®. I honestly took this believing it would do nothing for me. I literally expected to feel nothing from this. However, to my complete surprise, I feel almost euphoric. I have been suffering with neck pain from 2 bulging discs for over one year now. In fact just this past week I was up in the middle of the night in tears from pain in my neck. My pain now while it is not completely gone is so much better that I have not thought about it all day like I usually do. I have worked out for over 1 hour yesterday and today with very little pain in my neck. This is amazing considering I have only been able to work out once a week for the past year due to pain. I have awakened these past few days feeling great with energy I have not felt for a very long time. This is really a miracle. Thank you for sharing this with me. I believe God has used you to give people such as myself a new lease on life. God bless you and your work.”  ~ Jill H. 


“In 2008, my dad was diagnosed as having Alzheimer’s. Since he started taking Laminine® one year ago, we feel we have our father back. Thank you Laminine®.” Les H. 


“I am a type ll insulin dependent diabetic. Within 3 days of Laminine® my blood sugar appears to be normalized. I also suffer from low grade depression. After 3 months, sugar and sadness are no longer issues. I feel that Laminine® may have saved my life and I can’t live without it.”  ~ Steve E


“I started taking Laminine® and within four weeks I was a whole different person. My energy has blossomed, my motivation to work out has improved, and my blood pressure has dropped from 155 to 130. Most importantly, however, is the fact that I am getting to fully enjoy the days I’m spending with my loved ones.”  ~ Linda S. 


“I have only been taking LAMININE® for about a week. I’ve had this ARTHRITIS on my fingers for sometime now. I could not bend my fingers in the mornings without any pain. I can’t take any conventional medicine because of the side effects. I have been taking natural herbs, which has been helping me some. But the morning after I took first two capsules of LAMININE®.  I could get out of bed more pleasantly and I could use all my fingers without any pain. I thought it was nice but I did not realize what helped me. I didn’t sleep well on the 3rd night so I had to get up in the middle of the night to take LAMININE® capsules. I don’t want to forget to take capsules before I go bed again! I am giving LAMININE® to my daughters and my sisters and I can wait to share with many other people. I give thanks to our God all mighty and all the people whom are working toward to help people like me.”  
~ Misuk


“I initially decided to try it to see if it would have any effect on my ADD. I had tried prescription medications for it in the past and wanted to try something new in an effort to get away from the side effects I had previously experienced. Boy, was I in for a surprise. Although I did see some increase in my attention span, where I really saw the most difference was in dealing with my insomnia. Due to a recent family tragedy, I had been experiencing persistent moderate to severe insomnia. I had tried over the counter and prescription medications. Neither provided more than a few days of relief from my sleeplessness and often had side effects that were worse than being tired. I would often survive on 2-3 hours of sleep per night for many nights in a row. At times I was often cranky, short tempered, unable to concentrate and more than once became delusional. This all changed on the evening I began taking Laminine®. I immediately became able to “turn my brain off“ – something I hadn’t been able to do before no matter how hard I tried. I can’t describe the relief in being able to lay down and know that you will actually be able to sleep instead of laying in bed tossing and turning, eventually getting up exhausted and emotionally unfit to handle my day. As an added bonus I also saw a reduced intensity in food cravings and a greater ability to make proper food choices despite the fact that it was the week before I was due to start my period. Overall, I would say I had an extremely positive experience and will continue to use your product to combat my insomnia. I know this works as 3 days after I ran out of my first order of product, my insomnia started coming back. I am now, as of tonight, back on the product with my new supply.”  Stephanie F.







I look forward to speaking with you & answer any questions you may have...

Kathy Yang 
OganixTea@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/laminine.benefits.7

PS - Feel free to ask any questions you may have, because working together we can make great things happen. 



PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE


1 comment:

  1. I love Laminine... I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and have found great new level of energy...

    ReplyDelete